Motorists encouraged to call 1-800-FIX-ROAD or go online to report potholes
King of Prussia, PA – PennDOT maintenance and contractor crews will be working on more than 50 state highways next week to repair deteriorated pavement across the five-county Philadelphia region. The roadways include:
- Route 32 (Bridge Street) in Morrisville Borough;
- Route 63 (Woodhaven Road) and the ramps at the Route 63/U.S. 13 interchange in Bensalem Township;
- Route 332 (Newtown-Richboro Road) in Newtown Township;
- Route 611 (Easton Road) in Nockamixon Township;
- Ferry Road in Plumstead Township;
- Aquatong Road in Solebury Township;
- Wismer Road in Bedminster Township; and
- Callowhill Road in Hilltown Township.
- U.S. 1 (Kennett Oxford Bypass) in London Grove Township;
- U.S. 1 (Baltimore Pike) in Kennett and Pennsbury townships;
- U.S. 30 (Coatesville/Downingtown Bypass) in Valley, West Brandywine, Caln, East Caln, and West Whiteland townships;
- Business U.S. 30 (Lincoln Highway) in Sadsbury, Valley, Caln, East Caln, East Whiteland and West Whiteland townships, Downingtown Borough and City of Coatesville;
- U.S. 322 in West Goshen Township;
- Route 3 (West Chester Pike) in Westtown and East Goshen townships;
- Route 23 (Ridge Road) in West Nantmeal, Warwick, South Coventry, East Pikeland, Schuylkill, East Coventry and East Vincent townships and Elverson and Phoenixville boroughs;
- Route 82 (Manor Road) in West Brandywine Township;
- Route 100 (Pottstown Pike) in West Whiteland, Uwchlan, Upper Uwchlan, West Vincent, East Nantmeal, South Coventry and North Coventry townships;
- Route 896 (New London Road) in Franklin Township;
- Strasburg Road in East Fallowfield and West Bradford townships;
- Whitford Road in West Whiteland Township; and
- Phoenixville Pike in West Goshen Township.
- Interstate 95 in Upper Chichester, Ridley and Tinicum townships and City of Chester;
- Interstate 476 in Ridley Township and Swarthmore Borough;
- U.S. 322 (Conchester Highway) in Concord, Bethel and Upper Chichester townships;
- Route 252 (Newtown Street Road) in Nether Providence, Upper Providence and Newtown townships;
- Route 291 (Gov. Prince Boulevard) in Tinicum and Ridley townships and Eddystone Borough;
- Route 352 (Middletown Road) in Middletown and Edgmont townships;
- Chichester Avenue in Upper Chichester, Lower Chichester and Concord townships;
- Lansdowne Avenue in Darby and Yeadon boroughs;
- Sellars Avenue in Ridley Park Borough;
- Concord Road in Chester, Aston and Concord townships;
- Ridge Road in Chadds Ford Township;
- Bethel/Station Road in Bethel and Concord townships;
- Garnet Mine Road in Bethel and Concord townships;
- Chelsie Road in Bethel Township;
- Bishop Hollow Road in Newtown Township;
- Oak Avenue/Hook Road in Upper Darby and Darby townships and Secane and Sharon Hill boroughs;
- Bodley Road in Chester Heights Borough; and
- Aston Mills/Llewelyn Road in Aston Township.
- U.S. 202 (Dekalb Street) in Upper Merion Township;
- U.S. 422 in Lower Pottsgrove, West Pottsgrove, North Coventry and Limerick townships;
- Route 29 (Gravel Pike) in Upper Providence, Upper Frederick, Lower Frederick and Perkiomen townships and Schwenksville Borough;
- Route 73 (Big Road/Skippack Pike) in Skippack Township;
- Route 152 (Limekiln Pike) in Horsham Township;
- Route 309 (Bethlehem Pike) in Montgomery and Springfield townships;
- Route 363 (Valley Forge Road) Worcester Township;
- Route 463 (Horsham Road) in Montgomery Township;
- Bethel Road in Worcester Township; and
- Ridge Pike in Limerick and Pottsgrove townships and Trappe, Collegeville and Pottstown boroughs.
- State Road;
- Knights Road; and
- Academy Road.
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert of this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather dependent.
PennDOT would also like to remind motorists that potholes and other roadway concerns on state roads can be reported by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD or visiting www.penndot.gov and clicking on “Submit Roadway Feedback.”
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles, including color-coded winter conditions on 2,900 miles, by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information, and access to more than 850 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.
For more PennDOT information, visit www.penndot.gov. Follow local PennDOT information on Twitter at www.twitter.com/511PAPhilly, and follow the department on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pennsylvaniadepartmentoftransportation and Instagram at www.instagram.com/pennsylvaniadot.
MEDIA CONTACT: Chelsea Lacey-Mabe, 610-205-6799